Friday, September 6, 2013

Microwave baked fish and potatoes, with sliced tomato

Microwave baked fish and potatoes, with sliced tomato. 
As you know, I am all about easy, fast cooking. I am not able to stand in the kitchen stirring things all day. Nothing against those that are interested in gourmet cooking, the longer route around.
I simply placed:
1 piece of fish in glass container 
1 or 2 white or red potatoes, cut in pieces and placed in same container as fish
Added some chopped some green onion and sweet, green pepper, and black pepper
 Topped the glass container with saran wrap (punch a few holes in saran wrap with a fork)
Bake in microwave for about 9 minutes
Test to see that fish flakes easily
Slice tomato, add pepper and other spices of your choice, and serve.
One thing I like about this is that it is not messy, using a lot of containers, and it is quick, easy, healthy (for me), and delicious.
Thank you for viewing my blog and please feel free to share.
I do this blog to keep a diary of things I do prepare, my choice--for medical reasons and to share ideas with other people that may prefer simply, easy, and fast meals. 
*I realize my cooking methods and/or choice of food may not be suitable for everyone
09052013
Follow me on Twitter @lilme2day

No comments:

Post a Comment