Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stuffed Bellpepper, Baked Tomato, Chicken, and Lettuce Salad

My Food Diary July 19, 2012
Above photo shows tomato after skin removed 
Cooked rice in rice cooker while the bell pepper and other items were cooking in the Nuwave. 
I baked the bell pepper and  frozen chicken breast for 10 minutes in NuWave Oven. After 10 minutes, I turned everything over. I added the rice to bell pepper, whole tomato, and onions and baked 10 minutes. Add seasoning of your choice.
Below: Photo of baked tomato with the skin. Easily came off after baking. See top photo of tomato with skin removed.
I added lettuce and sliced cucumber to plate.
* I eat healthier than I did before but I do not claim my diet is suitable for everyone nor my methods of cooking. I like healthy, simple, fast, and easy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment