Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fish, Stuffed Bell Pepper, Tomato, Strawberries, and Cucumbers

My Food Diary July 21, 2012
I try to eat healthy. I am eating healthier than I did. I try different variations of ingredients and/or method of cooking, to add interest and encourage myself to eat.  Conventional methods of cooking will work for anything I prepare but I prefer the easy, simple, quick, and nutritious recipes, as well as appliances that I find accomplish this.

 I baked everything in a Nuwave oven. I started with frozen fish, added raw bell pepper (stuffed with rice, celery, onion, and tomato). I also added a couple of strawberries to the same baking dish and half of a tomato. I baked 10 minutes, turned or at least moved all things on the baking pan. Added sliced onion and baked all another 5-10 minutes. When done, arranged all on a plate and added a few slices of cucumber. Photo below shows baking pan--before baking is started. Yes, it's all baked in one pan at the same time.


*I do not imply that my methods or choices of food are acceptable for everyone. I do know I cook more nutritious things for myself now and that it's very uncomplicated to do.

Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment