Thursday, August 23, 2012

On The Lighter Side: No Excuses! Simple Things Bring Joy.

Left: My coffee mug
Right: My new water mug
No more excuses. The mug I used for drinking water was ok except I could take a couple of drinks and I was out of water. LOL When I'm busy I don't always want to have to run refill the mug. I found this wonderful 52 ounce mug and bought it.(No mistake, I did say fifty-two ounce)  It's a whopper but dog-gone it, but keeping the mug supplied with water should be no problem now. 

Yes, it's insulated for hot or cold drinks and I may eventually use it for hot drinks, especially in the Winter.  However, my primary purpose for this is to make sure I drink water which is so good for our health.

I certainly am enjoying my new mug. LOL Funny how the simple things can bring much joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment