Friday, June 29, 2012

Cool Sandwich and Fruit Salad


My Food Diary June 29, 2012

I baked (yes, baked) the chicken hot dogs yesterday,
This link will have photo of cooking the hot dogs with a chicken breast. I wanted something
really light today, easy, and very quickly done.  It's just too hot to do much!  LOL I used croissants
instead of regular bread.  Added the lettuce, tomato, and hot dog. Quickly cut up the fruit and a few dabs of broccoli. 
Use fruit you have on hand. I happened to have kiwi, strawberries, bananas, and mandarin oranges. I 
also added a bit of  low fat Thousand Island Dressing.

*My methods of cooking or food choices may not be suitable for everyone. I'm trying to do simple, fast, easy, and healthy cooking. I'm eating healthier than I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment