Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lunch In A Bowl

My Food Diary June 28, 2012
Baked chicken, veggies, fruit, and crackers.
Baked chicken and chicken hot dogs (hot dogs for tomorrow) in
 NuWave Oven for 20 minutes. (Turn over after 10 minutes). 
While meat is cooking, tear washed lettuce leaves, prepare washed
veggies and fruit according to your preference--sliced, etc. Add pieces of
baked chicken breast. Toss salad
and add salad dressing, if you desire.

I added no salt nor oil. I baked meat in a Nuwave Oven (all meat was frozen
when I started cooking them).  I did not use the hot dogs in this
salad.  I cooked them today to conserve energy and won't have to
do anything tomorrow but heat in microwave for about 30 seconds.

Thanks for reading my blog!

*My food diary helps me keep up with what I actually eat. My method of cooking or ingredients may not be suitable for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment