Saturday, June 1, 2013

Nutrition On A Plate

Oh, wow! This was good. I had leftover spinach, carrots, rice, and turkey so all I added were the boiled egg, cantaloupe, and strawberries. Leftovers don't have to be unpleasant. Frankly, I didn't want to do a lot of 'cooking' today and this worked out great. 

I placed the leftovers on a plate, warmed in microwave for a couple of minutes, added slices of an egg I boiled, cut the cantaloupe and strawberries into bite size pieces, added to plate of re-heated food. Added seasonings but no salt. Rather easy meal and nutritious. (Better than some meals I've had in my life) 

*I realize my methods of cooking and/or food choices may not be suitable for everyone. I find doing a blog post about my food helps me be aware of what I really do eat and might inspire someone that just don't feel like cooking or eating. I don't fool with all those long, drawn-out recipes. 

Thank you for reading my blog posts.

06012013 My Food Diary

Follow me on Twitter @lilme2day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment