Friday, May 24, 2013

Easy Spaghetti, Chicken, Spinach, and Strawberries


Slow cooker spaghetti, sliced baked chicken, spinach, and fresh strawberries. No added oils, butter, salt, sugar, etc. Colorful, healthy (compared to some meals), fast, and easy. I save all that fancy stuff for days I feel absolutely wonderful (lol) or for a treat when I eat out! :)

Slow cooker spaghetti does not take long to cook at all. I added water and spaghetti, turned to high, checked it frequently, and added a can of tomato soup and spices (not salt). It was just more convenient to do it this way today. Another good thing about slow cooker spaghetti is that it can be placed on warm for a while, if you need to do that (wait for some reason).

Today I used leftover baked chicken. canned spinach (low sodium), and fresh strawberries.
 
Thank you for reading my blog. 

*I keep this food diary as a reference, for myself. I share the blog to offer encouragement to people that may not (feel like) want to cook (or eat) due to medical problems.  Sometimes we don't feel up to long, drawn out cooking or we just need an idea to try. I realize my choice of food or method of preparation are not suitable for everyone.

05242013

No comments:

Post a Comment