Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Food Diary 2

I have another blog that is mostly food. I usually include photos of the food, the how-to, etc. I am including a link to this blog in case you would like to see more food related posts.

I like to cook nutritious food but like to do it without long, drawn-out instructions and standing over something all day. I do have medical issues that play a part in this. I just don't feel good a lot of days.

I post My Food Diary to help encourage other people with medical issues, elderly, work all day and don't have the time to cook all day, or who are single and find they just don't want to cook for one. 

Please bookmark the blog, if you find it helpful. Well, while you are at it, bookmark this blog, too. LOL  I add some food post to this blog but also include "opinion" blogs here.

Thanks for taking time to read my blog. Feel free to share it, too.

Here is the link to My Food Blog on Tumbler

No comments:

Post a Comment