Sunday, November 4, 2012

I am posting more about the election. I know many of my friends prefer one candidate and the rest of my friends prefer the other. This is as it should be. I do not hate either candidate and most of my posts are strictly related to an issue, an ad, a certain action that I either have questions about or I have an opinion. As in sports, each team (candidate) will have fans and followers. That's the way it should be.

I don't mind reading the good or the bad about either candidate--so long as it is true. So, I hope I do not offend people but I strongly believe in our right to think and share opinions. I do feel strongly about some things. I do not expect to convince every single person to my way of thinking--as in religion--everyone is pretty much convinced about the way they believe. I just like to share. Perhaps one or two of my posts will be something you have not heard, thought about, or something.

No, I am not sorry I post or feel a certain way--but that's what choice is--looking at the facts, being honest about it, and voting for someone best for the country, state, city, county/parish, or whatever. Blessings to all my friends--no matter your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment