Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tuna Salad and Fiesta Rice, with Zucchini Squash

My Food Diary, kept by choice for medical reasons-shared to help others

Wanted something "lite" today. Decided on tuna salad in bed of lettuce, surrounded by tomato pieces. I had leftover Fiesta rice and zucchini squash. I think this is just what I needed, too. Delicious. So easy and  fast to prepare. Healthy, too. 

If you or someone you know is tired or unable to do long, drawn-out, complicated meals--some of my blogs on food might serve to help you with ideas. Elderly people or people with medical problems sometimes do not "want" to cook or even eat since complicated cooking is not an incentive to even try. 

Thanks for reading my blog. *My choice of foods and/or cooking preparations may not be suitable for everyone. Sept 1, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment