Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Chicken & Rice Soup with Veggies

and

Saltine Crackers

I've been "COLD" today! I do that--feel really, really cold even when it's not bitter cold out. I did some Chicken & Rice soup with veggies. It tasted good and did help me feel warmer for a while. I made sure I'd have enough for leftovers! I just love soup and gumbo.

To save time today, this soup was made with canned products. Baked the chicken and added part of it to the soup.  Oh Boy! I will have some leftovers.

*I realize my choice of foods or cooking methods may not be suitable for everyone. If you just don't feel like cooking--sometimes a posts like this sparks an interest or hope that it is possible to prepare a meal------ easy, fast, and healthy meals. Thank you for reading my blog.

12172013

No comments:

Post a Comment