Wednesday, June 11, 2014


Oh, oh, oh!  If you look at my food diary blog much---you know I DON"T FRY STUFF! I bake it even though sometimes it looks as though it could have been fried, I can assure you it was not. 
I can't remember the last time I fried (deep fried) anything at all. I save the "fried foods" for eating out, which is not often at all.  Anyway, I was absolutely CRAVING fried foods. The only way to get rid of that kind of food craving is to do it. 

I did do it, two days to be exact! I think that will solve this problem for a LONG time, I hope. LOL Since I was into "trying frying" mode, I fried a few things that I personally never had fried before. For example, sliced cucumber, sliced apple, and sliced pickles. I'd eaten that in my life (I think) but never tried to fry it personally. 

Photo 1 is of all the various fried foods together in a container lined with newspaper and paper towels to absorb some of the oil.
Photo 2 is some of the homemade potato chips and homemade dip. Wonderful combo!

I have to say that this was absolutely out-of-this-world to me. The various items fried all had their own distinctive flavor and were tender, though crunchy from being fried and just plain good! Nope, I can't do that again for a long time! 

*I realize my choice of foods or methods of cooking are not suitable for everyone. 
  Thank you for reading my blog.

06112014

No comments:

Post a Comment